Tom catches up to the flat croissant and Molly goes a long way to prep a meal. Then Tom remembers a thing in the Paul Frank store, while Molly hears about enneagrams on the dating grapevine.
Get the show here.
Get the transcript here.
Give your things the healthy attention they deserve because when they look and feel great. 0:00
- Chapstick and chapstick.
- Black croissants and flat breads in Singapore and Malaysia.
- Flat croissant recipe.
Where do you keep your kitchen brick? 4:05
- Kitchen brick in the kitchen.
- New york times cooking, the uber thing.
- The new york times cooking reference.
- The teempo de verano orange crush.
The art of meal prepping. 8:34
- The art of meal prepping in instagram.
- Meal prep king, meal prep.
- Meal prep is a big part of this summer.
- Meal prepping is a good call.
The story of how I discovered Drink Water in Malibu. 13:02
- Fancy wine tasting in the paul frank store in malibu.
- Fancy water tasting in la.
The nine Enneagram types explained by experts. 16:54
- French version of epi-sad and french version.
- The enneagram type, calm.
- The nine enneagram types explained by experts.
- The history of the Enneagram and why it’s back.
Where do you take the test? Is there a good book? 21:11
- David is taking the jesuit priest test.
- Molly is ready for a phrase thing.
Elevator control system. 24:08
- Greg, the architect from Houston, wrote in on elevators.
- No button, no problem.
- Elevator control system in salesforce building.
- Free samples at drugstores.
What’s up with free samples in drugstores? 28:06
- The trend for buffness is gaining traction.
- The state of not thinking is a mystery.
What is the proper Japanese pronunciation of “home cut?”. 31:02
- The proper japanese pronunciation of the home cut.
- The good customs established by Joe Hood.
- Cortes of laon, first document of parliamentarianism in history.